Wednesday, May 21, 2008

10 things I am thankful for!


Eric and I on a picnic last year

My sweet baby boy

Well I was just sitting here today and Sawyer was upset at who knows what, and I was wishing that he would just go to sleep. Pretty soon he did (he must have just been tired--duh) and I started thinking about things that I am thankful for... and then I thought "Hey, I should write these down somewhere!" So here are just a few..

1. Eric- who loves me depsite my shortcomings and probably when he shouldn't.
2. Sawyer- no explanation needed.
3. Our little apartment- we have been here going on 3 years! It's GREAT!!
4. Our ward- and that is saying something! Never a dull moment...
5. My young women- even when I have to break up fights, chase them through the halls, and make them not like me (in order to like me)!
6. The friends that are so close and so amazing!- Amanda, Sheena, Linda, & Heather-(even though you aren't geographically close!) I couldn't do it without you girls!
7. Our 2 cars that we OWN!!-- even when they won't start.
8. The Gospel- that constantly reminds me of who I am and what I SHOULD BE doing.
9. My parents (both sets)- for all of EVERYTHING!! They taught me almost everything I know- and I keep on learning by their examples.
10. Independent Study!- I know that sounds nerdy- but it's the truth!! I'm loving it!

I know this was kind of random... but I guess that's what makes it so fun!

2 comments:

Robert and Heather in Hawaii said...

I love this list... and it reminded me to say what I'm grateful for out loud. I must say, I'm grateful for the car we own too and when it will start, I'm doubly grateful!!!
And I'm grateful I have such a good friend in you.

Amanda said...

I'm loving the new look of the blog! That is a pretty good list of things to be grateful for! I'm thankful for you too-I wouldn't have been able to survive down here without you!