I guess it's pretty obvious that I am incapable of posting on a regular basis! I try but it's doesn't work, so I guess I'll just accept the fact that once or twice a month is about right for me. We are currently in the last week of school-- finals are next week and Eric proudly took his last test in the testing center a few days ago! What a happy day!! He put up our Christmas lights a few weeks ago! Sawyer was a great helper--he just sat outside and tried to figure out what was going on!




I've got a great husband!
We also ventured to Salt Lake to see the lights at Temple Square! They weren't as great as they've been in the past, but they were still incredible! Nothing can compare to visiting the place we were married and seeing it all lit up with lights sparkling everywhere! 
I'll be sad when we don't live close enough to go and see the lights every year... but we'll enjoy them until then!
Sawyer is still growing like crazy. He gets a "big kid" car seat tomorrow-- and we're hoping that it will help with the long drives to Idaho. Next week (the 17th) he well turn the big ONE!! Where has the past year gone? Where did my baby go? His vocabulary now consists of about 10 words-- which he will only repeat if someone else says them first- and of course his favorite words are "Mom" and "Dad"! He has also learned to blow kisses. Grandma's-- you've got to watch this vidoe!
If we dont' get another post up in time-- we want to wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS!
We hope you all enjoy the holiday!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
The last month in a nut-shell
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Linds! I hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I sure do miss seeing ya so I guess you better start trying to post more so I can keep up on you and your cute family! :)
Post a Comment