Wednesday, September 17, 2008

HOORAY!!


I (Lindsay) have officially finished my first college course!! I just took my final and I PASSED! HOORAY!! I thought that I would feel invigorated, but I really just feel relieved that I didn't fail.... and that I actually get the credit that we paid for! Thanks so much Eric for encouraging me to take some classes, and having faith in me to be able to do it. I probably shouldn't get too excited because I still have to get 2 more courses done and time is wasting away... but I feel a little more empowered to do them. And I have a little bit more confidence in myself. So hooray for me finishing one, horray for having the confidence to do more, and hooray for continuing education! It really is a great thing!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

YAY!!!!! Congrats Lindsay!!!! That's AWESOME!!!

Robert and Heather in Hawaii said...

Way to go!!! We're proud of you!

Marie said...

what classes have you been taking? congrats on finishing (and passing)!

Michele said...

Yeah for you! That is awesome! What classes are you taking? Good for you! Hope to see you soon!

Kabe 'n Dave said...

YAY! Good for you Lindsay! It's always such a relief to finish a class, and so rewarding! Way to go! :)