I know, I know.....it has been FOREVER since we've posted.... sorry mom! And we really don't have an excuse. Eric is done working (tomorrow is his last day), and still plugging along to finish school. He will be taking the GRE on November 14.... so pray!! He's really excited to go hunting with his dad this weekend, and we'll all be headed to good ole Bur for it. I try to take cute pictures of the two of them, but Sawyer hates the flash so he always makes this weird face....I guess it will have to do!
I am trying to keep busy, get all my Christmas shopping done early, and work on my classes. My hair is currently the longest it has been since I was about 12! That's what happens when you're too poor to go and get a haircut! (OK- we're not THAT poor....yet!) 
Sawyer is still crawling everywhere! He took a couple of steps earlier today, but sadly I don't expect a repeat performance for a little while. Some random lady got him to wave bye bye to her, and he waved for the next couple of days... but that was three weeks ago and he hasn't done it since so....who knows. Still loves cheese...but I think his new favorite food is olives. We gave him Eric's phone the other day with some music playing and this is what happened.
I'll try to get something fun and interesting to post soon, no more of this boring "update" stuff! 
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love your blog. It is fun and updates are great. Keep it the way you always have.
oh my gosh what a freakin cute stinking lil guy! I laughed so hard at the dancing video. He is so funny. And Linds ya can ask me anytime for a haircut!!!! I don't mind at all. I probably wont be able to for a little bit now LOL, but seriously whenever I can! It looks way cute long though too!
Awww! Sawyer's getting so big, and he gets cuter and cuter! Have fun in Burley...I'm jealous you get to go.
It's about time! ;) How cute is Sawyer in the video!! That is way cute. Zane will start bobbing his head when Alan calls it's funny.
Hey Lindsay! This is Jessica Hawkins. I found the link for you guys on Heather and Roberts blog. Sawyer is so cute! You guys look great. I love the video! Carter is also a dancer. Are you guys still in the same place? Sounds like you've got some changes coming up. I'd love to hear what you've been up to.
Jessica
hawkinsfamily2004.blogspot.com
Good luck with the GRE! You'll do great. It's not so bad.
Post a Comment