We were in Burley for Halloween this year! It was so much fun since it was Sawyer's first! We dressed him up a little dragon (thanks to Marcie for letting me borrow it!) and he was so stinkin cute! He didn't like it at first but as soon as we went outside to go trick-or-treating he didn't mind so much! He had so much fun going with Aunt Katy! He quickly figured out what "the good stuff" was!



Halloween was such a big hit but hunting didn't go so well. The boys didn't even see anything, and it rained on them almost the whole time. But I think they still had fun. Anytime they can get out in the dirt away from "us women", drink a lot of pepsi, and do whatever they want-- I think they are happy! They totally lied to us and told us that they were going to stay one more day, and then 30 minutes later they walked in the door. It was a nice surprise! And Sawyer was so glad to see his dad after being stuck with me all weekend!

We also made a trip to Pocatello to visit my sister! Nate gave us all adjustments (I had a few ribs out!) and Sawyer loved playing with cousing Addie! 
We are headed back up this weekend (AGAIN) to see Plaid Tidings-- the Christmas version of Forever Plaid! My dad plays the part of Smudge and I can't wait because it is going to be awesome!
And I just have to say CONGRATS Chelsey!! You'll be the best mom ever!!!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Halloween Fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He is the cutest dinasour ever! I can't believe how big he is getting and he seriously looks so cute all dressed up.
How stinkin' cute is he? I love it! Glad to have you back at work too!
Your little guy is so cute! I love his costume. So darling. Looks like you guys had fun. I still think of you guys every time we stop in Burley for gas on our way home!
Post a Comment