Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Whole Lotta Fun!

This past weekend we made the trek to Burley...again! I actually went and stayed the first night with my sister in Pocatello and we played the next day with the kids. We took them to the mall to play on the "toys"! (I know that's kind of lame, but when it's cold outside...what else can you do?) They loved it! They rode on the "ride rides" (as Addie calls them)-- you know the ones where you put the quarters in and they go. Sawyer was a little shocked at first when it just started moving, but he got the hang of it pretty soon. And then we went to the "Squishy Park", where all the toys are soft--but there were a ton of kids so we didn't stay long. We enjoyed a nice lunch and then headed to Burley to see Plaid Tidings. We pulled up just in time and really enjoyed the show! Those four men together are hilarious-- and I'm pretty sure that Dad was the funniest! They didn't allow flash photography so I couldn't get any pictures-- but I would recommend that any of you who have the opportunity to see, SEE IT! Here are a few pictures of our adventures.





My other sister is a nail tech and when i was down a few weeks ago she did my toes for me! I love them and I just have to share! She is AMAZING!!!

No comments: