Thursday, May 28, 2009

Anyone need a photographer?

In case anyone is wondering, the pictures of Sawyer that are on my header were done by my amazing friend, Marci. She did such a good job...especially considering what she had to work with! If anyone is interested in getting some done, her prices are amazing and (as you can tell) she does an AWESOME job!
For more information check out her web site.....you'll be amazed! (And yes, I did just use the word amazing/amazed 3 times in one tiny paragraph-- there's just no other word!)

www.jesseephotography.com

(I'd post a link, but I'm not that smart!)

3 comments:

The Jessee Journal said...

I love how your header looks!!! Such a fun way to show off pictures -- thanks for the shoutout :D :D

Michele said...

I can't believe how fast he is growing up! He is so cute and your friend did a great job as well!

The Jessee Journal said...

Ok, so apparently I have no clue what's going on in your life -- that's what happens when you miss a month of visiting teaching!!! I hear Sunday is your last day?! We need to meet up FOR SURE. I don't know how insanely busy you are tomorrow morning but I would love to see you at my Lia Sophia party at 10 a.m. (I promise really good treats) You can totally bring Sawyer if you need too .. either way I will be calling and harrassing you until I get an appointment to visit before you leave SoPro forevveerr *sniff sniff* Now who am I going to VT??