Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ready or not here we go.....again.

For all those of you who think this is a pregnancy announcement, well....you're right! Eric and I are expanding our little family of 3 to 4. Baby Mitton #2 is due the first week in May and we are so excited!!! It has been so long since I've posted anything and I'm going to blame it all on morning sickness (which is actually worse in the evenings, but whatever). If you have any foolproof remedies let me know. I wasn't sick with Sawyer so this is all new to me, and it is not fun at all! So here's to the next 7 1/2 months of heartburn, indigestion, swollen feet, back aches, nausea, throwing up, going to the bathroom every 10 minutes, sleepless nights, wierd cravings, crying for no reason, and hormones way out of wack....but in the end it's all worth it for that little piece of heaven! Wish us luck.

12 comments:

Darin and Shannon said...

YAY!!!!! CONGRATS!! Im really excited for you guys! Sorry you have to go through the whole pregnancy thing again though. . . I guess there aint no gettin around it though :)

Stephanie said...

Congratulations!!! #2 is hard but fun, i also wasn't sick with my first but the 2nd was soooo bad (maybe it's a girl) ask your dr. for the anti nausea pill it saved my life so i could still take care of trevor and not be feeling so crappy all of the time.

Hawaii Heather said...

Congrats, congrats!!! I hope you get feeling better soon. I just realized I haven't talked to you in ages. I'm going to give you a call sometime....

Russ-Whit-Link said...

Linds- CONGRATS!! That's exciting! I hope you get feeling better. Good luck!

Amanda said...

You already know I'm so excited!! But I have to say it again-I'm SOOO excited!! :)You're an awesome mom! Sawyer's lucky to have you and this one will be too!!

Cass said...

hooray! congrats, I'm really excited for you guys. I hope you start feeling better soon. Hopefully it will go away in a couple of weeks!

Sterzers said...

Yay!!! We are so excited for you!! Hope your pregnancy gets more bearable as you go along!!

Jessica said...

Hey! Congrats! I know exactly how you feel! I had no problems with Peyton, but this time.. I am sick as heck!! I can't get rid of it!! My Dr. put my on a nausea pill and it has seriously saved my life!! So ask for that!! I bet its a girl then if its opposite from Sawyer!! Congrats again!! Now our babies will be closer in age and they can play when we get together!!!! :)

Unknown said...

DA NA NA NAAAAA -

Congratulations you guys!

Dusty and Amy said...

Yay!! That is awesome. Congrats!! I had to laugh at your description because that has like described my past two days to a T. haha

Oh BTW...could it be a mistake or are we VT partners now?

Rachel S said...

Congrats! I know how the sick thing goes! NOT fun! Hopefully it will only last your first trimester! Unisom really helped me.(It is a sleeping pill, but was originally made to treat nasuea) It just takes the edge off- 1/2 a pill in the morning and 1/2 at night.

Kabe 'n Dave said...

WoOt WoOt!! Congratulations! I hope the sickness has gone away for ya. Good luck with everything! :)