PAISLEY ELLE MITTON!
Born: April 28, 2010 at 4:21 PM.
6 lbs 7 oz
18 inches long
(more pictures forthcoming)
Friday, April 30, 2010
Introducing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PAISLEY ELLE MITTON!
Born: April 28, 2010 at 4:21 PM.
6 lbs 7 oz
18 inches long
(more pictures forthcoming)
7 comments:
She's a doll! We love her so much! Glad she's here safe and sound!
yaaaaaayyy!! I have kept looking. She looks absolutely precious and like a keeper. You always look so good too. I Definitely did not look like you after having Carson. Your too cute! I am so glad everything went well. Hopefully your home and able to rest and enjoy your babes :) I can't wait to see ya. Talk to you soon.
yay! congrats...and cute name!
oh my heck!!! you had her early?! WOW. And I am madly in love with her name. If I have children named Paisley and Sawyer .. . um, consider it a compliment ;) CONGRATS :D
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm glad all is well with you and the new baby. We need to catch up sometime!
Congratulations!!!
Congtats! Sorry about another c-section!
Post a Comment