Thursday, May 6, 2010

A little more

Here are a few more pictures of little Paisley. I forget how tiny they are. And now I look at Sawyer and he just looks so big! He has adjusted so well... the poor guy, his whole world changed in a few days. But he's taking it like a champ. He loves Paisley... loves to give her kisses, tickle her feet, and check on her when she is sleeping. As for her- she eats, sleeps, and poops! But what else can you expect from a newborn? She is absolutely beautiful and we can't get enough of her.

below: one of the rare moments when she is awake.


Sawyer giving her a kiss. (She is the only one that he will GIVE kisses to. Everyone else is allowed to kiss him but he won't ever give kisses to anyone else!)


This one's a little blurry (darn my picture taking skills), but it's one of my favorites.


Just another cute one!

5 comments:

Darin Thomas said...

oh Lindsay, she is precious!!!

Sterzers said...

Oh my gosh Linds!!! She is a doll, you guys did great, I can't wait to meet her in person. I"m glad that she is here happy and healthy she is an angel CONGRATS!!!

Amanda said...

I just love her. :) I'm excited to come see you today!

Jessica said...

Awe she is beautiful Lindsay! Congrats to you and your family! Can't wait to meet her someday!

Cass said...

she's perfect, thanks for posting pics!