Sweet "P". This has become Paisley's new nickname. Eric called her this a couple of weeks ago and we thought it was perfect. It fits her! But anyways... I had my uber talented friend, Marcie, come and take some pictures of her the other day. (I would definitely recommend her for anyone needing pictures. To see her website click here.) She did a great job! And of course Paisley was the perfect model!









Thanks for the great pictures Marcie! And thank you to everyone who has helped out...we SO appreciate everyone who provided dinners and time to help us those first few weeks while we adjusted! We are so blessed to have the friends and family we do.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Sweet "P"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
She is beautiful! What precious pictures. You are gorgeous as well!
Paisley is one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen!!! Congrats!
The patchwork blanket is a perfect backdrop for her! The pictures are darling!
She is so beautiful! (and so are YOU)
Oh my gosh I LOVE the black and white one of her looking at the camera. She is beautiful!
She is precious!! Sweet "P" definitely fits that beautiful little girl!
Oh my goodness Lindsay she is seriously adorable! She really is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen. Good work. Congratulations you guys.
I haven't been blogging for way too long. I am missing so much! Linds, your family is amazing and so very beautiful! I am so very happy for you and hope all is going well! :)
Post a Comment