Monday, May 10, 2010

Family Pictures 2010

We were lucky enough to have some great weather so we took advantage and went out and snapped a few family pictures. We think they turned out pretty good! Here are some of our favorites.











I LOVE MY FAMILY! We are not perfect and we make mistakes, but I wouldn't want to be with anybody else. I am so blessed to have an amazing husband and he has given me two kids that are (in my eyes) perfect. I love spending time with them; laughing with them, crying with them, kissing owies, and creating all sorts of memories. Each one of them brings something all their own to our family. Something unique. Something special. And it is so much fun to see what adventures we will have each new day.

3 comments:

The Jessee Journal said...

my favorite is the one in the header. So cute! Esp. Sawyers face :)

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness how cute! I love the one where sawyer is cheesin it. He is so big now!! That is crazy. I can't wait to come and meet little Paisley. I love all the pictures. You look great. :)

Tara said...

She is so cute! Congrats again!