I've decided that I love putting up pictures of Sawyer! Maybe it's because I think he is so darn cute, or maybe it's because I would rather look at pictures of him than pictures of me! But, whatever the reason, here he is playing in his little kiddie pool.
So glad to be in the water.
Check out that splash!
The first time he ever got in was with his grandma and he ended up staying in for an hour and a half-- he was so wrinkly when he finally got out! But he absolutely loves it!
Just having a good ole' time!
Playing with cute little Emma!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Pool Party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It looks like he definitely loves the water. What a good way to keep him happy and entertained!
SO CUTE~! I love the second picture... he just look's SO Happy it makes ME smile!
WAIT... I meant the THIRD Picture LOL. The Second one you can't see his face! The THIRD one is the one I think is SOOO cute!
Post a Comment