A few weeks ago we went to Island Park for a family reunion! It was so much fun to get away for a weekend and spend time with family. Some highlights of the week were...
* Sitting in the HOT TUB (for the first time since BEFORE I was pregnant!)
* Playing in the bean-bag tournament (Go Sawyer's Best!!)
* Visiting Quake Lake. (kind of creepy)
* FARKLE!! (a way fun dice game)
* The ice cream shop in West Yellowstone.
* Fishing.
* Taking family pictures.
* The fields of wild daisies. (georgous!)
* All the YUMMY food!
Here are a few pictures from our trip.



Monday, July 7, 2008
Vacation #1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You have the cutest blog! I'm glad we found your link through Kelsie's. It was fun to see you in Island Park.
Lindsay how fun! I went to Island park for reunion too a couple years ago it is fun! Glad to hear you had a good time. I am leaving for a reunion this weekend but I will call you when I get back so we can get together!
How fun. I've been wondering if you've been lost... haven't seen a post from you in a while.
So, I played Farkle in college and loved it but I can't remember how to play. Will you remind me?
Your little family is so cute. You look great. Miss ya.
Post a Comment