I have a couple of friends who try everyday to post something that they are thankful for. I love reading their posts because it makes me realize how much I really have that I take for granted. Now I'm not going to commit to posting sonething everyday for an entire year (they are truly amazing), but I will take a post here and there to reflect on the things that I feel inspired to share.
I am so thankful that my child is VERY low key. I like to think he got that from me, but honestly, who am I trying to kid? He is Eric in every way...and I love that about him.
The past 3 weeks I have been trying to pre-plan a weekly menu, go grocery shopping specifically for it, and then stick to it. Surprisingly it has gone really well, and I am thankful that I have found a way to help me be more organized (it's budget friendly too)!
I officially finished my second online class a few weeks ago. I got a 98% on the final! I am so thankful for an instructor who very LENIENTLY graded my work. But I am really struggling with my last class. I am having a hard time staying focused and motivated, and as much as I don't WANT to do it, I'm thankful that I have the opportunity to expand my knowledge and learn something that WILL benefit me in the future. I'm trying not to stress that I only have 3 months left to finish it--where have the last 9 months gone--(even though regular students finish multiple classes in 3 months time). KUDOS to all the students out there!
I am so thankful to have friends that are willing to help out when needed. And along the same note, I am so thankful when people ask me for help when they need it. It's so nice to feel like I can contribute a small something to make someone else's life easier.
And lastly, tonight I am especially thankful for an amazing bed that I can crawl into, curl up in, and sleep in until Sawyer gets me up for another day.
Take a few minutes and think about the things that you are thankful for. You might be surprised at what you come up with!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Another thankful list...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awesome post, Lindsay! I love reading thankful lists. They brighten my day. :-)
Post a Comment