Wednesday, November 12, 2008

4 Wonderful Years!

Today is our anniversary..... 4 YEARS!! Woo woo! It's hard to believe that 4 years ago we were headed to the temple to be sealed for time and all eternity. We are so lucky that we have that-- the opportunity to be together forever. As in FOREVER, ALWAYS, ETERNITY! It's a little overwhelming to think about. 4 years seems like a long time, but when I put it in perspective I can't even imagine what it will be like. It will be wonderful! We are so lucky to have each other... and all that other mushy stuff that I won't bore you with! So what's been going on the past four years? Let's see....
* We are in our second apartment-- we have been here for over 3 years and we love it!
* Eric is one month away from receiving his bachelor's degree.
* We have a beautiful son who is almost 1. He is our pride and joy!
* Lindsay has been serving in the Young Women's for just over 2 years.
* We've made new friends, and kept in touch with old ones.
* We've had the opportunity to be present at 8 sealings (not including our own!)
* We've hiked to the Timponogos caves, been to Island Park, the Oregon Coast, Las Vegas, and everywhere in between!
* Celebrated holidays, birthdays, births, and other special times. Creating our own traditions and memories as we go.
* Visiting with family and friends.
* Purchased a car!
* Stayed up late, and gone to bed early.
* Lindsay's job title's have included: telephone survey conductor, waitress, shift manager, sales associate, receptionist, and mother.
* Eric's job titles have included: janitor, sales associate, maintenance worker, father, and student.
* Lots of football games, basketball games, pretty much LOTS OF SPORTS!!
* Making mistakes and learning as we go.

Special thanks to our parents! WE LOVE YOU! And believe it or not, we are trying to be like you.

Here we are.. 4 years later and still as happy as can be!


It so good to know that peaple still care about us! We woke up this morning and found that "somebody" had heart attacked our front door! I know who you are.... and THANKS! (there's no mistaking that hand writing!)


Thanks Eric-- for being the best version of you! Thanks for being my husband, and doing all that you do. I LOVE YOU!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robert and Heather in Hawaii said...

Congratulations!
We're glad that on your list of things you've done in the past 4 years- meeting new people (like us) is on the list!

Marie said...

Lol, I can tell who it is by just seeing the photos. Happy anniversary!

Unknown said...

Hey, I am leaving another comment LOL. Where do you get your cute headers? I like them and I wanted to tell you that I really like all of your cards and everything, WAY CUTE! I am proud of you!

Unknown said...

Ok so... You don't have any RECENT posts LOL so I am leaving ANOTHER comment!
I was blog hopping and How do you know the Jessee's? LOL what a SMALL world! Trent's younger sisters Tammy and Laura were Mine and my sisters best friends growing up. (before I moved to Idaho) The Jessee's were like my second family, that is so funny!